Saturday, September 4, 2010

weight-exercise-calories

My morning weight today was 192.4
exercise for today was walking===pedometer steps was 11941
calories for today was 1395


It was a very nice day today although it did get up to 95 degrees.  I stayed mostly inside maybe that is why I thought it was a nice day.  Thank goodness for air conditioning. lol

I walked through the woods and the yellow butterflys were dancing everywhere.  The leaves are beginning to turn color and it was absolutely beautiful.  I love the clean fresh air and the ground is so much nicer to walk on than walking at the park on the cement walks.  I have done that before and my ankles and knees and back hurt me all the time.  Walking on dirt does not do me that way.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I think that PF will be there and she will be teaching Sunday School, but I am ready to teach if something happens and she does not make it.  The lesson tomorrow is a little bit difficult and so I am glad she will be there.  Now next Sunday she wants me to teach and I will.  I hope I can do a good job.  I love the Lord and I really want Him to use me,   tomorrows lesson is about faith and hope. 

Have a good night
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment