Sunday, September 12, 2010

190.0 & church & chinese food & a singing & church again

9:40

I don't exercise on Sunday and usually don't have time to  keep up with my calories.   I suppose Sundays is a break from diet day.  lol

Today was church day and dh and I really spent a lot of time in church.  This morning we went to Sunday schooll.  I taught and I really enjoyed the lesson.  but I still did not find enough to talk about for 45 minutes.  I talked about 20 to 25 minutes and I was done.   Oh well they all said i ddid a good job.  Of course all of my ladies only amounted to 4 including me.    Then we went to the preaching and I went to the choir, and the singing seemed to be paticularly good today.  Did I mention that mom was there?  She was --- my brother took her but  he would not stay, he went to the park until the service was over.   

After church we went to the chinese restuarant.  I always gain about 6 pounds when I eat chinese food.  NOt because I eat that much but because of all the sodium i get extremely thirsty,  and you know that always shows up as weight gain.   It takes me about 4 days to get rid of al the water that I drink. and that means that it takes me about 4 days to get rid of the extra pounds.    my fault my fault my fault.

Then we went to an afternoon singing.  Carla and redemption were singing and I think they are absolutely great gospel singers.  They are down to earth and just common people but so loving and so in love wiwth God and they know they are blessed to be used by God. 

After that we went back to our church early for a meeting of the Sunday School teachers and our Sunday school superintendant.  He made a few suggestions about sending cards to people that were absent after two Sundays and I suggested door greeters. Thenthey said i should be one of the first greeters,  that willteach me not to make suggestions.  lol

Anyway then home after the evening service and a friend from church followed us home and I gave her some okra.  She visited for about 1/2 hour and then she went  home.  I showered, then blogged and now I am ready to go sit with dh for a while.  HE is watching Stargate.  I like that show too.  I know it is a rerun but I still like it. 

sleep well everyone
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment