Sunday, September 19, 2010

187.4-church, son, lunch, mom, singing

I did not keep up with calories today but trust me I could not have eaten many calories and absolutely no exercise today.


so I got up this morning and got ready for church, My friend came today so I did not have to teach sunday school even though I was prepared to do so, I was glad that she was back and she could take over.  This morning I was a greeter.  I stood at the door and said "good morning, how are?  It is good to see you in church.  Every one was greeted with a smile and either a hug for the women or a handshake for the men.  Then the sunday school superintendant came in and talked to us all about combining some of the classes.  In particular he wants to combine the senor men and the senot women.  I don't think that I am ready to be a teacher to a large class yet. 

Then after church dh and i headed toward the city and met my dd and grandson there.  Also my son whom I have not seen in many months was there with his wife and two children.  It was really good to see them all.  We went to CICI's to eat lunch.  I had two salads, one with blue cheese dressing and the other with oil and vinegar dressing.  I loved it.  I will not lie to anyone I would have loved to have some pizza BUT flour gives me hives, so no pizza for me. 

Then we all went to my moms,  she seemed glad to see everyone.  But she is still frail and easily tired so we did not sat long.  I tried to keep all of the children as quiet as possible.  It is hard to keep children quiet.  No matter how good they are and how much they sincerely want to do what you ask they forget so quickly.    I refuse to spank them for being children.  After all they will soon grow up and they will no longer need to be told to keep it quiet. 

After that dh and I came home and rested a bit and then off again to a singing.  And what a great singing it was.  We heard the The Sycamores out of Maxton NC.  If you ever get a chance to hear them,  do it.  You will be so glad you did.  Such a terrific blessing .

Then home and showere and washed all the hairspray out of my hair.  My hair is growing out but right now it is in an awkward stage and in order to make it look decent I have to use piles of hairspray on it. 


I started ddrinking coold water first thing in the morning.  Did i mention that already?  Oh well I think it is important enough for me to mention again.  I get up and drink about 16 ounces of cold water on an empty stomach.  I had read where drinking it will speed up your metabolism and help clean up your digestive tract and wi ll make yo feel better.  So I started doing that and yo know what?  It works I really do feel better and I have started losing weight again.  so maybe it does speed up your meabolism.

Have a great nite
sleep well and
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment