Wednesday, September 8, 2010

doing good

calories --1650


exercise was fast walking down the trail through the woods

pedometer steps was 13353



I ate a little more than I intended to do, but the tuna salad tasted so good that I kept eating it. Oh well I didn't do to bad, and I did get in extra steps today. I hope it all evened out, and maybe the walking negated the calories.



Dh goes to a mens meeting tonight at church so I will have the evening to myself. Not that big of a deal really, cause I had most of the day to myself.



Today I washed clothes, put up some fruit, walked, hand washed two of my church outfits, ironed for about an hour, talked on the phone for about an hour, cooked supper.



I have been wanting to pick up my miniature houses to paint again. Dh is going to make a wooden rack to display my Christmas houses on. I can put a string of lights and put out some cotton to look like snow.



I might start that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment