Thursday, September 23, 2010

186.4---allergys, headachy, sneezing, baby, Couriers

calories for today-----1325
pedometer steps-----12033



My allergys was giving me a little problem today.  Not really in pain but just achy in my cheeks and eyes and temples.   I did not have a lot of energy and I think I was running a low grade fever.  But I did manage to walk the trail once by myself and again later in the evening with my dh.  I did not seem to have my usual get up and go today.  Actually all I did was one load of clothes and then walk.  I am grateful that I had the energy to do thowse two things.   I have had days so bad that all I wanted to do was stay in bed.


I hope the baby comes tomorrow.  This grandmas heart sure do miss him.   But in any case I know that I will see him on Sat.  There is a clothing give away on Sat.  And we will swing by there and maybe pick him up to come spend some time at granma and granddad house. 

Sat. night dh and I are going to hear the Couriers perform.  They are great singers and wonderful people that love the Lord.   And I am priviliged to call them friends.

 I am watching Bones on tv. I like this show because there is no profanity or if there is I have not heard it.  I have stopped watching a lot of shows because of profanity.  I know that the stand that I take is not a very popular one, if more people felt this way I think the entertainment industry would be cleaned up some.

Sleep well
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment