Thursday, September 9, 2010

190.2+exercise+church meeting+family

calories for today 1525
pedometer steps 14870
exercise was walking 6 miles through the woods one mile was a power walk and boy is my hamstrings sore.

I tried to do extra walking becasue I knew that I was going to go to a womens meeting tonight and I would be eating later in the evening.  Usually I try to eat around 4 to 4:30 but tonight I ate ate 7:30.  and that food will not have enough time to digest and in the morning my weight will be a little more.  I honestly did not enjoy the meeting.  IT was boring and lengthy,  I thing I may not go back, but then again maybe it was just that one meeting and the next one will be better.  I hope.  I hope.


My brother lives with my mom and he is 62 He is so abusive to her verbally and now he has started drinking again.  That makes him even worse.  She is 84 years old and even though she will never win the award for best mom of the year lets face it she would not even be in the top 50 but still she is mom and she is old and she really deserves to live her last days in peace.    I hope we can get him out of there without to much trouble.  She has been crying about the situation.  I know she is disappointed in what he is doing and what he has become.  

I am praying and I hope that he will go ----go somewhere that he will not be bothering her.  I think he is hoping to get her to sign over her bank account and house to him so that he can get it all and just take off  He has caused nothing but troubble since he got out of prison and his wife left him.  that is when He had to move in with mom.    Pray saints, join me in prayer.


Sleep well
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment