Saturday, September 11, 2010

191.4&walking&mama&brother&&&&&&&&

calories for today   1485
pedometer steps 12413

I am doing this early tonight,  it is just 3:45 pm, but I am so ready to shower, and wash my hair and get in my nightgown and spend the rest of the evening holding hands with dh.     The weather here is getting stormy, it has gotten dark and the air feels dank and humid. 

I walked today a lot some with dh and some by myself.  it feels good to wlak through the woods and hear the birds and see the squirrels playing. Occasionally I get to see deer on the trail.The yellow butterflys are beautiful. and I love it when they gather togeather and then they seem to dance around me. Sometimes this world seems so mean and so totally unpleasant and I think God sends us these small moments just so we can have a moment of joy. 

In a local town 4 boy ages 16 to 18 broke into a mans mobile home and killed him just to rob him.  My heart breaks for his parents.  I have two children and it would just about destroy me if either of them did something like that .

I call my mom today and her voice sounded so listless and she seemed so down and I talked to my sister yesterdsay and she said that my brother started yelling at my mom again.  She does not deserve to have her last days filled with such misery. She told him to leave and he said he was staying right there.  I fear his actions and attitude will kill her.  The dr said how he treated her before was the reason she had the stroke.

I teach Sunday School torrow.  I have studied and researched the lesson.  I have prayed and I sure hope that I can speak longer than 15 minutes.  So far every time I teach I get it done in 15 minutes.  lol  I never run out of things to talk about but for some reason I am very quick with the Sunday school lesson.

Thats it,  I am going to spend time with my dh.

Have a good evening
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment