Tuesday, September 21, 2010

186.4-walking,argument with dh

-calories-1355
pedometer steps -16910

I went walking early this morning and it was nice because it was in the cool part of the day.  Dh has high blood pressure and high sugar and I know that exercise is essential for keeping those two things down some.  But he hates to eat healthy and he hates exercise.  Still he did walk once down the trail with me and later we went down it again.  He got tired and turned around but I continued to the end.  I posted that on facebook and our dd told me that he would have finished the trail if I had told him there was candy at the end.  I told him and he said it would only work if I put out 10 dollar bill, lol some times he is so funny.

I fixed a good healthy supper.  Now Sunday he had pizza and sodas and yesterday he had sodays and candy bars and today he ate lunch at a fast food place so I fixed a pork roast (actually leftovers from the weekend) and I fixed squash with onions and collards and speckled butter beans.  The roast had potatoes, onions and carrots in it.  and that is all he ate. some meat and potatoes and carrots.  I said about 20 times I can't belief that I cooked all of that healthy food and that is all you would eat after all that I cooked. 

I wanted to go to a revival tonight, Reverend Donald Duncan was preaching near here and I have heard him before and he is really good.  BUT dh has a friend that died and dh went to the visitation.  I suppose I understand but I am still dissappointed. 

I love to watch Dr. Oz.  and his show was paticularly interesting today.  All about why we gain weight.  If you get a chance watch it or go to his website.  It may give you highlights of what it was all about.

I am going to my dd's house next week.  They both have a very hard week with long hours so I need to be there for when the baby gets home from school.  I don't really mind, my coputer is so slow, and I can't play pogo here.  Don't get me wrong I truly appreciate what I have and I am thankful for friends that care enough about me to give me a coputer.  I will get to play pogo and dd's house.

I want be able to exercies there like I do here.  she does have a stationary bike so I can do that.

Oh well sometimes you have to give up some things, and helping my loved ones is more important than exercise.

Sleep well everyone and
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment