Friday, September 3, 2010

I finally got a computer.

My old computer broke a while back and with the economy so bad, I had no job and dh job went down to almost nothing. God helped us through the bad times, 3 churches paid our bills and our daughter helped with groceries. God is good and He helps in so many ways.

A very good friend of mine,has a friend that works cleaning houses and apartments that have been abandoned. My friends friend found a computer in one of the houses and he gave it to me. It was loaded with viruses and I had to have it fixed by a computer doctor. It is very slow and I am so thankful for it. It puts me back on the internet, and I sure did miss my computer friends and I missed blogging.

I have been thinking very seriously about starting a memoirs about what it is like to grow up as an abused child. There are many such books and journals out there concerning such topics, but mine would be about how I overcame the physical, mental, sexual, and emotional abuse from my parents. How I overcame the horror and nightmare and found happiness.

I need to put a little more thought into it.

I am glad I have such peace and happiness and contentment and I owe it all to my Lord Jesus Christ. I praise Him and I love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment