Friday, September 10, 2010

190.4, walmart, walking, and walking, golden harvestors

pedometer steps,12262
calories---------estamate 1700


The bad part about keeping up with calories is I eat and then get busy and forget to write down what I ate.

oh well  I hope my estimate is close to reality, and not just wishful thinking on my part.  I went to a Golden harvestors meeting tonight and even though I have a lot of food allergies I still found a lot offood to eat.  

I had to go to walmart early this morning and bought bananas, and a strawberry glaze to fix to take with me and I bought some baby carrots and honey and brown sugar for brown sugar honey carrots they were yummy and most of the food I took was eaten.  The huge crowd of 18 people must have liked it.

My friend is the president and she got sick and could not go.  So she asked me to take her place.  I stood and talked just a few minutes and then asked one of the retired preachers to pray for our sick and unsaved loved ones and to ask the blessing on the food.

After we ate I gave the devotion -I spoke on the power of words then one of the older ladies told a few jokes and our secretary gave the details of the meeting. 

It went well and I truly enjoyed myself much better than the ladies meeting last night. 

I ate more than I should have and that will cause me to weigh a little more in the morning.  I know why the weight will be higher and I know it is my fault but still it is a little discouraging to see the scale show a higher number. 

I walked a lot today I walked the forest path 3 times.  I got  a lot of steps in and I enjoyed the walk.  Dh walked with me one time but he said once was enough for him.  lol   I was determined to get my 10000 steps in.  I got them and more.  HOORAY FOR ME

Sleep wwell
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment