Tuesday, September 14, 2010

190.0-at school with g-son>house

calories for today-1180
pedometer steps-15525

This morning dh and I went to g-sons school for "grits for grandparents" day,  I took some cheese from here to put in Ry's grits.  That was so sweet.  He was just adorable,  He is trying so hard to grow up and he had gotten to the point that he did not want to hold my hand when we are out.   But this morning he so sweetly said "grandma can I hold your hand please" that warmed my heart and put a smile on my face. 

I met his teachers and saw his room and some of his work.  He made dh and I two placemats They had his hand prints on them and there was a poem that said " These happy hands have come to say, have a happy grandparents day"  Just so darling. 

Come home and then I called the insurance company about our house at the beach.  I sure hope they cover all the damage but I am afraid they will try to say that they don't think that the damge was caused by the last storm but surely why else would the roof start leaking.  

Then I went walking and I walked for almost a 1 and 1/2 hours.  Over 10000 steps, I thought I was through with my walking for the day but then dh came home and wanted to go for another walk so I went with him.  That is how I got so many step today.  I love it when I get the opportunity to get in extra steps and extra exercise.\

Someone gave me a pile of okra sunday at church.  I have met the most wonderful people since I became a Christian.  Not just because they give me things but just because they are my brothers and sisters in Christ.  God knew what he was doing when He said for us to gather ourselves togeather.   

Eveyone have a blessed evening

No comments:

Post a Comment