Thursday, September 30, 2010

187.4-sweet tooth, rain, curtains,place mats,tomorrow night

calories---1535

pedometer steps-----6148

I did not walk today, nor did I exercise, however I did iron for about an hour.  But my tummy has ached all day.  I am afraid that I may have an ulcer.  I had one years ago and the pain seems to remind me of that pain.  I hope not.  we have no money and no insurance and my dh makes just a little too much to qualify for any assitance.  BUT he does not make enough to afford insurance.

my dh mentioned last night that he would like to have a candy bar a foot long.  He has sugar diabetes and he has to restrict some of what he eats.  Since he mentioned that he wanted one I have been craving a snicker bar. 

The rain finally stopped the canal near our house is just about full.  I don't think i have ever seen it that full.  I wonder if it has any fish in it.  That would be cool.  sitting on the bank of an over sized ditch with a fishing pole.

I hung some really preety curtains yesterday.  They were sheers with pretty light pink flowers throughout.  I was for the double windows in front and I hung one rose colored panel and one panel of sheer and two rose colored panels and one sheer and one panel.  It really looks good.  thThen I changed my placemats on the table.  I did not have a complete set of placemats so I just color coordinated and I had two floweredy ones and two that were little squares.  They had a lot of color in them and the colors matched so I thought they looked good togeather.  Dh said he liked it so who else do I need to impress.

tomorrow night dh and i are going to a singing.  I am looking forward to that and Saturday morning my grandson is coming to stay until Sunday morning.  I sure do miss him.  Grandmas never get tired of holding their babies. 

Just a quick rundown on what I ate today
squash
onions
carrots
chicken
grilled pork chop
brussell sprouts
blue berries

All the vegetables were steamed or grilled on the george forman, and the chicken was baked and the pork chop was grilled. 

that is my day, 
sleep well
God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment