Wednesday, September 22, 2010

187.6, walking, church, dds car

calories for today--- 1560
pedometer steps-----14392

I walked the trail 3 times today, I had planned to go 4 times but after the 3rd time I was hot and sweaty and so very tired, so only 3 times.  I still did good very good and I am pleased.

We went to church tonight and it was a good service, The preacher was leading us in song and he forgot to tell us what page.  IT was kinda funny.  I told him after the service to tell us the page next time.  He looked embarrassed.  LOL

My daughters car is broke down at her job.  She can't get the gear shift out of park..  Someone will come look at it tomorrow.  Sure wish that had not happened I mean the car is less than two years old. 

Tomorrow I think I will do a 5 mile leslie instead of walking.  I can hold my 3 pound weights while I exercise and I will get the arobics and I will get the light weight.  You know two birds with one stone.  I think that is everything for today. 

Have a blessed nigh everyone
Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment