Friday, September 24, 2010

187.4-grandson got hurt at school today

I only walked once today
calories was around 1400

I went walking, and when i got back to the house dd was here, we visited for a while and then she went to see my sister.  When dd got there she got a call on her cell that her son had got hurt and to come get him.  When she got to the school she found him with the end of his finger cut off.  He had slammed a heavy door on his finger and the door had literally cut the end of his finger off. Dh and I went to the hospital as fast as we could and when grandbaby saw me he said "ganma it hurt real bad"  I felt so sorry for him and all I wanted to do was pick him up and hold him until it got better. 


And it looks like my computer is just about dead.  it was an old computer and I am happy that I had it and that it worked for the short time that I had it.  But if you don't see me around for a while you will know that my computer decided to take a permanent vacation.

Sleep well and
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment