Saturday, September 4, 2010

walking

When dh got up (late of course) I went for a walk. Almost 2 miles and I might go again a little later. It is supposed to be very hot here today, but maybe if I don't wait too long to go out.

I walk through the woods behind my house. There is a long fire trial back there and it is peaceful and quiet. I am aware that there is danger from snakes and bears (rare, but they are there) mean dogs, wildcats, etc. but I have been walking back there for several years and all I have ever seen are deer, a couple of black snakes, rabbits, butterflys and squirrells. I smells fresh and clean back there. I always ask for Gods protection, and He has kept His hand on me since I started walking.


Grandbaby is still here, he is a sweet joy to have here and I miss him when he is not here. I wish his parents would find a place close by to live so I could be a part of his life more often.

plans for today-----maybe walk again, play with baby, spend time with dh later-maybe go for a nice ride with him to our favorite river spot. There is a pile of rocks in the river and the water creates a shimmering rainbow in the air around where the water spashes over the rocks.

later,
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment