Wednesday, September 8, 2010

190.8 & church & my day

calories 1545
pedometer steps-11937


I ate really health today, lots of steamed vegetables I think it was dr. oz that said for maximum health we should eat the rainbow---and I really do like lots of vegetables, okra and peas and squash and carrotts and broccoli and peppers and corn and potatoes and pears and figs and apples and grapes  and I could go on and on.

I had 4 ounces of beef and about 5 ounces of lean ham.  I had pears that I had put up in the freezer and I had blueberries and 2% milk.  and then I walked 4 miles and the rest of the steps that I had was just from cleaning house and cooking. 

I went to church tonight and what a wonderful moving of God's spirit there was.  I love going to church and when the Lord moves like that it is so sweet.   I can't get enough of being in the House of the Lord.

Tomorrow I have to start on my Sunday shool lesson,.  I should have already begun it, and I did briefly read over it.  But I am teaching on Sunday and I really need to pray and do some research on the lesson.  It is not terribly in depth, but still I will have to pray and study.

I do not have a lot of plans for tomorrow.  I will paint some and I will vacumn.  Tomorrow night I am going to a ladies meeting, and I will need to take a dish of sosmething.  I already decidedthat I am going to make bourban street pork.  I have made it before and it is really good.   I hope that everyone there likes it.  I think I am going to make some honey baby carrots too.  With all of my food allergies at least I know that I will be able to eat those two foods.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

good night
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment