Thursday, September 16, 2010

188.8 ----wonderful day

Today was a good day-

calories 1329
pedometer steps ---17770

I walked early this morning and dh worked today and I did not think that I would get a chance to walk with him.  But when he came home he said lets go.  We walked holding hands and talking about our day.  He told me that he was supposed to replace a few rotten boards on a house but when he got the boards down more damage was done than the owner thought .  He was glad the owner was there at that time and saw how extensive the damage was. 

YEsterday morning while I was praying I felt in my spirit that everything with my mom was going to be ok.  Today the dr told her that she could not continue to live by her self and that my older brother staying there was too much of an emotional strain on her.  The dr. said the brother had to get out.  HE was already drunk at noon ---drunk to the point that he could barly stand up.  Mom is a Christian and she surely did not need that in her house or her life.    So I do not have to fret or worry about that situation any longer.  The Lord told me he would take care of it. 

I talked to my friend PF today.  She sounds a lot stronger and i am so glad.  I was really worried about her .  I felt that she was close to death.

There is nothing on tv tonight.  OH SURE  I could watch those shows that have profanity or jokes about sex etc.  But I choose not to watch that.  What kind of Christian would I be if I allowed that kind of talk to go into my head?   And it seems to be getting worse and worse.  I think that Satan knows his time is getting short and he is encouraging people to be worse and worse.  But greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.  Praise God

Good night everyone
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment