Monday, September 20, 2010

"a path for good and not for evil"

My Heavenly Father
Thank you Lord for your son, I often talk about the sonshine in my life but Lord I am not talking about the sunshine I am talking about the light that comes from your Son.  He has given my entire life light, He has given to me peace and joy and contentment.  You said in your word that You have a path for me a path for good and not for evil.  Father if my path were to end today I would still praise you for all that you have done for me.

I would praise you for giving me hope for my future.  An eternity with you to live forever in the prescence of the Father and The Son.  My Father who loves me, who is always there for me not only are you my father but also my best friend.  The one that I run to when I have problems or when I am happy and I know that you are never to busy to listen to me. 

Thank you for that time years ago when you saw me, dirty with unforgiven sins, denying your very existance, an athiest with no hope living in darkness. Yet you loved me.  You loved me before I was ever born, you loved me enough to give your Son that you loved for me.  You sacrificed Him so that I could find eternal peace.  Thank you for calling to me , thank you for opening my spritual ears so that I could hear you and thank you for forgiving me when I called on you.

I love you
your daughter
A

No comments:

Post a Comment