Tuesday, September 7, 2010

new blog

My dd and I have started a new blog for our weight loss .  We are going to be buddies and encourage each other and inspire and just be good buddies to each other.

Here is the link to our new blog in case you are interested in reading about our hoorays and yippees and our oopsies. We are human after all and I am sure there will be days when we will fall on our chocolate covered faces.

http://jeniandmama.blogspot.com/

Come visit us.  Sometimes you will laugh and sometimes you will be bored but come visit anyway.

My daughter works and she has a son and a husband and she just does not have as much time as I do to play on the computer.  She may not be as consistant in her posting as I will be.  Nevertheless, this should be interesting. 
Wish us luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment