Sunday, August 31, 2008

How great is my God!

Hello

This morning I went to our church and had a wonderful Sunday School lesson, I love my class. It is a small class and we discuss the lesson and I learn so much because of the interaction of everyone there. The the sermon was uplifting and annointed, my pastor preached on Christ, Joy and Praise.

Tonight we played hooky fom our church and went to a singing at a different church and it was so uplifting and a visiting preacher was going to say a little after the singing and (I love it when this happens) The service was so good and people started praying and going to the alter and the spirit of God was so present that I almost felt I could reach out and touch Him.
I talked to the visiting preacher after the service and she (yes it is a woman minister) invited us to her church for a homecoming service . I think we are going even though it will meant that we will miss our service.

I really like visiting a variety of churches and hearing different singers and speakers. I learn a lot and I have been blessed so many times. My pastor does not like for us to stay out of church to go somewhere else, but like I said I enjoy the variety.

calories for today-1330

exercise was 70 minutes of leslie-I did a 5 mile watp.

I burned off 603 calories.

sleep well
if you are in the path of Gustoff please take care of yourself and your family.
I am praying that no one gets hurt.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment