Thursday, August 21, 2008

On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross

Hello

I still have two of the 3 grandchildren-the youngest went home last night. The little girl is 6 and is so spoiled the older one is 10 and has aspergers. He is so easily manipulated and the little girl uses that and orders him about a lot. She would yell at the baby and I believe I heard her say in that high pitched nasaly whiny voice "stop it" 100 times in the last 24 hours ---but she is learning that I don't take anything and I am the adult and she does what I say and not the other way around.

I stopeed her ordering her brother around quickly. He can't help it and I just am not going to allow her to do that to him. I stopped her taKing baby's toys yesterday. She would take his toys and not let him play.

I looked in the mirror earlier and i still have all my hair.

I got out earlier and mowed, I needed to get out of the house and the day was perfect not too hot and dh had today off and he was straightening the garage. So he kept an eye/ear on the kids while they watched tv, and I worked off my stress and got almost an hour of exercise.

Calories for today 1570

exercise was 55 minutes mowing and that burned off 52 calories.

sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment