Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm walking up the Kings Highway

Hello

pedometer steps-8419

calories for today-1405

exercise-60 minutes of pushing a nonmanual mower.

I got up fairly early this morning and did my devotionals then mowed and showered and dh got caught up with the people that lay the carpet so he came home early. We went to get me some new sneakers and he needed some new work shoes. I found a really cute pair (OK I wear a size 9 shoe not too many shoes are cute at that size) but because I was born with flat feet I have to buy special inserts, they are not cute but they are very necessary).

Now for the good part. We came back home and a young male friend (I call him my adopted son) called to tell me that his first wife had decided to let him have the children. The two boys wanted to live with him and we had all been praying. His first wife was a good mother, no problems there but the boys just wanted to live here and go to school here and they loved going to our church. The first wife was going to fight it , but then she just said if they were sure this is what they wanted, she would not stand in the way any longer. Praise God.

I have to get up in the morning and go out early and cut grass some more, come in shower, and by that time baby will be here. I miss him when he is not here but I can't do anything outside because he will stand there pull up my flowers and say "was dis a fower a-ma I pit it fo you" How can you fuss at such sweetness? And I would not even try to mow with him here. He would be in the highway first time I turned my back to go the other way.

OH Well I am just goimg to do the best I can cause the time is coming he will be in school and I know my days will be so empty with out him here.

Sleep well
and
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment