Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My God is big enough to pick me up

when I stumble and fall and when I come to the banks
of the chilled and muddy Jordan
He'll be big enough to carry me across.





OH MY GOODNESS-

I have had my hands full with those three children.. The oldest is an aspsergers child, he is ten and he is also 5 and he is also 20. He is far superior that even a lot of 20 yr. olds,,, ok think rainman in a 10 yr. old body.Although my grandson is a higher functioning asperger, while rainmain was a high end autistic.

The granddaughter at 6 is spoiled rotten and thinks the world owes her whatever she wants. They are at my house and my youngest is 3 and nearly all the toys here are his. Aimed for his age, and they wanted to play with the toys but did not want my youngest grandson to play and they would push him and I tried talking and finally I got tired of them being mean and I told them that they were playing with BABY's toys and they better play nice or I would set them down and they would not be allowed to play with the toys. I yelled at thim and then I felt so quilty. But really they did this for several hours before I finally felt I had no alternative.

calories for today1530 (I might have went over a hundred or so, i grabbed a handful of nuts and forgot to measure before i ate them)

exercise was 65 minutes of arobics

and I burned off 554 calories

Pedometer steps was 7765

Sleep well everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment