Thursday, August 14, 2008

On a Hill far away stood an old rugged cross,

Hello

Calories for today-1570

Pedometer steps- 12092

exercise-70 minutes of Leslie Sansonne

burned off-601 calories

I did not have grandbaby here today and I cleaned and vacumned and washed and hung up clothes and did dishes and straightened house. I talked to my mom today also and usually it is an unpleasant task when I talk to her. But this morning it was a bit more pleasant. Not totally but I know that my prayers will be answered and we will have a better relationship.

I heard from my friend and she will get here on Sunday. I am glad she is ok.

My new pedometer did not work right or maybe I did not do it right but it said that for my arobics today I burned off almost 2000 calories-yeah right - in my dreams maybe. But I talked to dd and she said it probably is not set up to accurately measure arobics. She said it is possible it it only supposed to catch stride steps. Ok I can see that, tomorrow I am going to just wear it for my housework and telephone walking and outside walking. We will see. It will still be fun and if it does not keep accurate calories butned off maybe it does keep accurate steps and my dd can use it.

That is it for today,

Sleep well and
sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment