Saturday, August 9, 2008

I still am so thankful that it was not worse, I got bit 25 to 30 times, but dh said there seemed to be hundreds of the yellow jackets flying around me. He said they were almost covering my pants. Out of all of that I ONLY got 25 or 30 bites. I looked at the nest yesterday, dh had set it on fire, and what remained did look just like a wasp nest.

Yesterday the youth director at our church called to see how I was getting along, and he invited me and dd and grandbaby to the church today for a back to school fling. I reminded him that g-baby just turned 3 and he was not going to school yet. I feel so honored to have such wonderful church friends. He said my g-baby was a wonderful boy and they all want him there. They had pizza and chips and cheese curls and cake and icees, cola. They had a huge water slide. My g-son started singing "happy birthday to me" Baby got a little bit of a sunburn I am glad I keep stuff on hand. I had some baby lotion with aloe vera in it.

I am feeling so much better and am looking forward to going to church tomorrow. My diet did not go too well today. I only had one piece of cake and 3 small pieces of pizza. No chips or cheese curls. My breadfast was a sandwich and 2 cups of coffee. Supper was 1 and 1/2 cups of potatoe soup. I did not eat very nutritiously today but I don't think I went way over 1500 calories, but I also did not exercise. Just did not seem to feel up to it.

Sleep well everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment