Monday, August 18, 2008

Jesus loves me this I know

For the bible tells me so
little ones to Him belong
They are weak
But He is strong.

Hello

What a wonderful day I had. I love having a day with my dd. When she was a tee ager I thought satan had moved into my house but she has really matured and turned into such a responsible person and a loving and caring mom to her very sweet son, and a respectful daughter.

My husband took half a day off and he ate lunch with us. He (typical male) does not like to shop so he left after lunch and came home. That is alright dd and I shopped and laughed and had a blast. I bought one silky sleeveless pull over blouse. It will look great under my black shirt, like a 2 piece combo top.

I did over eat aand I knew that I would. SO ----this morning I got up early and I did 70 minutes of arobics and then at 5 this evening I did another 70 minutes. For both exercises i burned off 1196 calories. That does not include all the walking I did while Iwas shopping. I feel good about the amount of calories and the amount of exercise I did to get rid of some of the calories I took in.

Pedometer steps is 16305 for the day.

calories was 2000 to 2500. I feel i am over estimating we did eat at a chinese restaurant and we all know that a lot of the foods are cooked in sauces and that is where a lot of calories come from. I was moderate in my eating and only took small amounts of my favorites. And when it came to desserts I chose 3 dessert and only took one small forkfull from each. I gave the rest to my dh.

Exercise was 140 minutes of arobics/

We brought the baby home with us and he will probably be here at least until Wed. night and maybe until Thursday afternoon. Keeping him will not stop me from exercising. I have a place in my guest room that i can exercise in and it is near my computer so I can pop a video in to my computer and the baby watches barney or Thomas the train or wiggles while I exercise. Sometimes he comes back where I am and he joins me in exercise. I think about what I am teaching him. I hope I am teaching him to take care of his body and his health.
Sleep well everyone
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment