Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lord give me strength

I wish i could say they were just being kids but they complain and argue and whine and demand and I do not think I have ever seen two more spoiled and disabedient childrem.. the LIttle girl is almost 7 and she walks around with her finger up her nose or scrtching her crotch. I tell her that looks ugly but she just keeps doing it. Her clothes are horribly revealing. Her shorts are cut up so high that when she walks around you can see the bottom of her butt. and she sets with her legs spread and you can see her twat. What is my son and his wife thinking to get her clothes like that. and when boy sets down she draps herself on him and puts her legs over him and puts her but in his lap. I keep telling her that it looks bad and she just keeps doing it.

The boy is aspergers and I actually have less problems with him than with her. But he dows have a habit of turning around quickly and staring like trying to look holes in my head. And he sneaks up on me --I hate that and it does no good for me to tell him not to sneak up on me he just does not understand that he can get by with a lot of things that his parents let him do but I am not going to allow it.

Complain time is over for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment