Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am so glad that tomorrow is Sunday

I love going to church, I love the songs and the way when you walk in the church, it seems like you walk into the very prescence of the Lord. I love my God . Praise His name.

Hello everyone

Calories for today-1455

pedometer steps-4712 (my pedometer was turned sideways and id not pick up all of my steps while I mowed grass)

exercise was 55 minutes of mowing. It was so humid out there this morning but I persevered and I got all of my front and the side of my yard, the part that can be seen from the road.

Burned off 519 calories

Remember me talking about needing a higher dose of synthyroid? Well before i began taking the new pills, my weight would just fluctuate, and slowly I was gaining weight. the last of July I had gained up to 231.6. I am not losing weight fast, I am over 50, and past menopause, those things do slow the metabolism down. But at least I am starting to lose and with all the struggling I have been going through I am happy to lose a pound a week.

The new pills got into my system good and I have lost down to 227.4. I am not doing anything differant than I was before. I still exercise the same and I eat about the same. I am so glad I was able to get the new blood test done, without that we would not have known that my thyroid was so messed up.


Have a good night
sleep well
and
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment