Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a beautiful day for the Lord to come again

(I really like that song)


I had a most wonderful time in church today. this morning and tonight service, you could feel the Lord so strongly, it was like he was just touching everyone. I stood at the altar and wept tears of joy to be in the prescence of God. I think everyone was ffeeling the same thing I was. Preacher Goude did such a great job on the sermans. The serman this morning was "No Parking Here" and it means that when God saves you you are not supposed to stop where you are, you are supposed to keep moving and working for the Lord. I was worshipping so hard tonight that I really can not remember what the the sermon was about/


Tomorrow I am going to start a new diet. I pray that God will be with me and give me strength. I have been sick with one thing after another and that has kept me from eating right and eating healthy and exercising. I think the poisen is out of my body enough that I should have energy to do something tomorrow. YES I am going to mow grass for an hour. I sure do hope that I have the energy to do it for an hour.

Everyone wish me well.

Sleep well
and
sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment