Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm leaning on the everlasting arms.

Hello everyone


calories for today 1440

exercise for today-50 minutes of arobics

burned of 525 calories

Dh was sick Fri. Sat. and this moring. We missed church this morning and then he started feeling better in the afternoon and we diecided we would go hear some friends singing at a different church. We drove 45 miles to go hear them and we felt like we were playing hookey from our church. Both of us felt bad but we really wanted to hear these friends sing. We walk in and this elderly man walk over shakes our hand and welcomes us to his church. He asks us where we go to church and we tell him.

Then he asked us How we liked the pastor there and of course since we both like our pastor we bragged on him. Then this frail older man said "You tell that boy (our pastor is 62 yrs. old) that I said if you does not behave himself and treat yall right, his daddy is going to get after him with a stick" Thats right that older man was my pastors daddy. Small world huh? I got back hom and had to call my pastor and I told him how ironic it was, here we were playing hookey and we meet his daddy.

The singing was wonderful and we all had a great time. We were invited to stay and have a meal with the singers and there wives but dh and I sad we needed to get back home. I was proud of us for not staying. It would have been nice but way more calories than either of us needed. (churches always have such yummy food)

My friend came today, I told her baby was sick and hubby was sick too but she came anyway and she brought baby some books and movies and she brought dh some work shirts that her hubby did not need. DH goes through so many shirts. He is a professional painter and trust me he really gets into his work. He goes through 5 to 7 shirts every 8 weeks.

Tomorrow dd and I are having a mom and dd and grandson day. I pray i can eat moderatly, maybe just a salad. I hope, I pray.

I am going to get up ealry and exercise and then when we get back I am going to exercise again. I worry myself sick sometimes thinking about eating out and losing the little control I have over myself.

TAke care everyone
God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment