Friday, August 8, 2008

All things work togeather for good for them that love the Lord

Hello and

I have had a very uncomfortable few days. I know that was a lot of poisen going in my body and I knew I would feel bad but I did not expect to feel so sleepy and tired all day long. The baby came Tues. afternoon and stayed until midday Thursday and I set in my chair in the family room stuck in a movie and just let him watch. I am so glad he is basically a calm child.

My body is not swollen much at all now and i have minimal itching. But every place I was bitten is a scabbed over wound about the size of the writing tip of a flair pen.

I praise God for taking care of me and for dh being here when it happened and for it not happening to the baby.

I tried to watch how I ate today and I got to 1550 calories and then someone gave us to just picked watermelons and I scooped them from the rinds and put it in tupperware bowls, (bought before Tupperware moved to Mexico, I have not bought any tupperware since they moved to Mexico) to put in my refridgerator. But you know that I ate some of the juicy, fresh, sweet, pink, watermelon.

I did not get in any exercise, but I am going to make myself do some tomorrow even if it is only 10 minutes.

Seep well everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment