Monday, August 25, 2008

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have ever lasting life.


I am so glad that God loves me

===============================================
Hello

Calories for today----1480

exercise was 70 minutes of Leslie Sansone

I burned off 603 calories

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I had a nice quiet day, and it was very enjoyable. Baby came at 4 pm and will be here until Wed. night. He is a joy and right now he is in my guest bathtub. He is playing in the tub with, of all things, my plastic cooking spoons and one bowl.. I will probably just let him have them and buy me some new ones. That is all right cause after a bit, the plastic ones start getting stained and pitted looking and I discard them anyway. He does have tub toys I do not understand why he would be interested in playing in the tub with them. But it does incourage eye hand coordination so it is fine with me.

My dd brought him and forgot to leave the car seat so I will not be able to go to the revival tonight. I feel bad about it , but believing as I do, I feel God has a reason for everything, and everything will be used for His glory. I don't know how but I do have faith in God and in His word. He says "it is my good pleasure to give you the desires of your heart." And also He says "all things work togeather for good for them that love the Lord" I will just trust that He knows best.

Time to get the baby out. (in case you are wondering -my computer is very near the bathroom where baby is, and i have gotten up several times to check on him,)

God bless you all
and sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment