Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine

Hello everyone

calories for today-1445

pedometer steps -11144

exercise-70 minutes of Leslie Sansone "walk away the pounds-express"

calories burned off while I exercised-609

Baby was sick today, a bad headcold and he coughed and sneezed and ran a fever. Poor baby just wanted to lay against me all morning and then after 12 he perked up a bit and was a proverbial handful. I know I got a lot of steps in today, and most of them was put on trying to keep up with that wonderful 3 yr. old ball of energy.

I got my new pedometer today, remember I ordered one that would keep up with my steps and my calories burned off. You have to personalize it with your age and female/male and your weight. I opened it up and tried I really did but it was like I was reading Greek, I had to wait until my dd got here so she could personalize it for me. I felt like such a dummy. But I think this is going to be a little motivating for me. Anyway it should be fun for a while.

I have not heard from my friend today, she did say she wanted to see her brother first so maybe I will hear from her tomorrow. I sure pray nothing is wrong, we did have rainy and stormy weather here today.

Speaking of praying, we had a wonderful service tonight. Our pastor went to the General Assembly in Texas and this is his first service since he returned. He is on fire so I suppose he had a great time there. I am glad preachers have somewhere to go so they can renew and refresh themselves spiritually.

God bless you all

Sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment