Saturday, August 23, 2008

He's got the whole world in His hands

Hello



calories for today---1420

exercise was 65 minutes of pushing non manuel mower

I burned off 672 calories

My pedometer battery went dead and I have no idea how many steps I took.
weep, sob, weep, I really loved keeping up with my steps

I think I may have tried to push the mower too quick this morning. The area of my heel that i do have ploblems with is now fevered and swollen. I still need to clean up my kitchen and sweet and straighten a bit and then get the kids in the shower. Then I will need to wash clothes. I had forgotten that washing is an everyday thing when you have more than two people in the house. But they do mess up a lot of clothes. I have litterally washed clothes every day since they came. Of course my son brought the kids and dirty clothes for them and I had to start a load of clothes immediately.

I am beginning to feel stressed . The children are just children and they really have not been taught how to behave. They are both argumentative and disrespectful. My children were not like that and my youngest grandson is not likethta. I know he is younger but still my children were not like that. They go home tomorrow and I bet they are not ever going to want to come back cause I just would not let them do what they wanted todo. I made them obey. NO ARGUING--no yelling , no hitting, no name calling, etc.

Time to get busy.

Sleep well and sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment