Friday, August 15, 2008

He's still working on me, to make me what I ought to be,

"It took him just a week to make the moon and the stars
the earth and the sun and Jupiter and Mars
How loving and patient He must be
cause He's still working on me.

There really ought to be
a sign upon my heart
don't judge me yet
there's an unfinished part.

I'll be perfect
just you wait and see,
cause he's still working on me.



Hello
Calories for today-1445

pedometer steps-6593

exercise mowing 40 min.----burned off 370
ironed 50 min. ----burned off 197

total burned off 567

My dh is sick, he caught the cold the g-baby has,. When the baby is here I am the main care giver. I hope I don't get sick, I hate having colds. Although I have to say colds are not nearly as bad now as they were when I was a smoker. I could get a cold and stay sick for 3 to 5 weeks. My immune system was so low that I would catch cold easily and my system just would not throw them off . Since I uit smoking (and started eating better and exercising) if I catch a cold sometimes I can throw it off in a week. Quitting smoking is way up there in the list of important decisions that I have made.

I ironed today, not my favorite chore, but I do love the way a freshly ironed shirt looks. I always iron our church clothes, and I iron the babys clothes, he looks so cute with little creases in his jeans.

My dd and I have a special day planned for Mon. We are going to spend the day togeather, dd and me and baby. I am so looking forward to it. It has been a while since we took an entire day for ourselves. We will go shopping and go out to eat. I fear going out to eat. I know that I will eat more calories than I should but I am going to try to eat within reason. I am going to try to eat no fried foods and only one dessert. I am going to try to remind myself to eat a few vegetables first . Maybe I can minimize the damage.
Have a good night everyone
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment