Saturday, August 30, 2008

This is the day that the Lord has made

I will rejoice and be glad in it.
this is the day
this is the day
this is the day that the Lord has made




Hello

The baby spent last night with dh and me. He is just such a sweetie, and i really enjoy him being here. I do have ensomnia sometimes and last nigh was one of those nights. I might have gotten 3 hours sleep, and that was not hard sleep because baby wanted to sleep cuddling grandma. I would not trade that time for anything, I feel mighty blessed to have him with me often. he went home today around 3 pm and I already had my exercise clothes and shoes on and was avle to immediately start exercising when baby and my son in law left.

My dd's work schedule has changed and i am no longer taking him to church. I know that I am going to miss him but this way dd gets to spend more time with him and that is more important than grandma spending time with him.

calories for today 1370

exercise was 70 minutes of Leslie WATP express, I did one 3 mile video and then started on another of her videos. I use 2 pound weights on my arms, and I move my arms even when she does not move hers.

I burned off 603 calories

pedometer steps-9416

Sleep well everyone,

No comments:

Post a Comment