Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Go tell it on the mountain that Jesus Christ is King

Hello

calories for today-1430

exercise-50 minutes of mowing

calories burned off-513

What a full day I had!!!!! I got a call early this morning from my son. my d-i-l is in the hospital needing a gall bladder operation and he needed to bring me the children. A 10 yr. old boy who has aspergers and is hyper as they come (he really can not help it) the dr. said he does not need to be on the meds any longer. and a 6 yr. old girl and I already have the 3 yr. old.

I am sorry she is needing an operation but I am so happy to see the children. I have not seen them since Christmas. I have missed them so much and now here ethey are in my floor watching tv in my computer room and I can look over and see all 3 of them. I should not feel this good about seeing them since it is becasue their mother is sick, I'm sorry but I really am glad to see them.

For a while I had both my children in the house and my husband and all the grand children the only thing missing was the in law children. Had they been here it really would have been complete.

After everything settled down I realized I had not exercised today so I set the 3 children in front of the tv and put my shoes on and went out and cut grass. Came inside and that wonderful husband had not even thought about starting showers.

Soemtimes I wonder why men do not think like us. Perhaps it would be a wise thing to go ahead and vote a woman into the white house at least we seemto be able to think with both sides of our brain.

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment