Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jesus Jesus I love to call Your name,

Hello

Children are gone back to their home, and I was able to go to church tonight.
Grandboy really can't help it, remember Rainman? that is my grandson, only my grandson is just 10. I could not take him to an unfamiliar environment cause he simply would not know how to behave.

It has been a nice quiet evening here and i really needed it. I am the type of person that needs some alone time every couple of days. I have not been alone since tuesday. Tomorrow I think I will just spend most of the day doing nothing. Just relaxing and reading and playing and talking on the phone and exercising .

OK enough about me :) wait it is MY journal I can talk about me all I want to -right?

Calories for today1565
exercise was 70 minutes of walk away the pounds leslie video
burned off 603 calories.
sleep well everyone
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment