Sunday, July 1, 2007

213.0 Sunday-July 1 '07

1468 calories for today
14227 steps on pedometer

exercise for today- 45 minutes of a leslie video
45 minutes walking at the park
? minutes chasing grandson and letting him chase me as we played hide and seek and "catch me if you can"

I did not write last night cause there was a horrible thunder storm and so I cut off and unplugged my computer.

Yesterday dh and I had an argument and we did not make up last night and it spilled over into this morning. I still got up early and did a video and then I tried to talk to him and he stubboronly refused to talk to me so I got in my car and walked at the park for a while. Then I came home and told him that I was leaving him that i could not put up with his moods any longer. He then wanted to tlk and he promised that he would change. We will see. Anyway I am going to give him another chance. I love him and I know that God will give me the strength to keep going and he is not abusive it is just I can't stand to be around him when he is in one of his moods. He gets even quieter and withdraws and I told him it was like he was sucking the joy right out of me. leaving me with just a empty place full of misery. He promised to change.

Church was good tonight -we did not go this morning cause neither of us was in the mood to be around other people. We did have baby today and he was just too cute and too adorable, as always.

My mom is really bad off sick she is getting weaker and weaker. so everyone pray that God will ease her out of this world as painlessly as possible. She has suffered for a very long time and while I will miss her, I know that she will be in a better place.

God bless you all
sleep well
talk to you all tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment