Tuesday, July 31, 2007

210.6-Tuesday

10789 pedometer steps
1425 calories for today

exercise was
25 minutes floor exercises and hand weights
40 minutes arobics
and all day playing with baby

Today was a day that everytime I turned around i thought about chocolate, how good it taste and how much I did enjoy my binge yesterday until it was over and then did not enjoy it at all.

So I ate healthy-2 protein shakes, 1 egg white, 2 slices low calorie whole wheat bread, one papaya, 3 cups of coffee w/ creamer and used sweet and low sweetener, a vegetable platter of cucumber-raw mushrooms, one carrot, one stalk celery, 6 small cauliflower , 12 cherry tomatoes and 2 T. blue cheese dressing, one diet meal, 2 pieces of fruit, and 2 pieces of chewing gum. Not is that order.

Everything was healthy and good for me with a mind on vitamins and fiber and antioxidants.

Baby was in such a sweet mood today. He hurt his toes yesterday and so to baby him up a bit, I took him out this morning and bought him two sets of magnetic alphabet letters and he played with them and played with them, and I bought him 6 books and I read them over and over and over. He especialy likes one called bubbles bubbles. Bubbles in your hair and bubbles in the air, bubbles bubbles everywhere. Bubbles on your nose bubbles on your toes, etc.

Not much happening here today, I am so glad that I was more in control today than I was yesterday. Maybe yesterdays bad eating was triggered because I only got a couple hours sleep the night before. I hope that was it. Ususally I am in better control.

Sleep well
sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment