Thursday, July 26, 2007

210.5-Thursday

I skipped yesterday cause dd was here and baby needed to get to bed. I just cut it off and it is ok.

1420 calories for today
12060 pedometer steps

exercise was
25 minutes of floor exericses and hand weights
60 minutes walking
30 minutes arobics
10 minutes stationary biking

I went out today to pay somebills and went to Walmart and I bought a new sports bra. It was one of those that look like it would not hold a b size and I have D's. But it did stretch so I bought one, I came home and put it on and it stretched and stretched till it held all of me and then it seemed to clamp to my chest and when i moved it did not jiggle there. Ahhhh, Unattractive big sports bra makes me happy. I bought a back brush for my shower, and a nylon poof, and some spiderman bubblebath for baby and a plastic ship for him to play with in the tub. And I bought a pair of white dress pants for church. They are so pretty and I have a black shell and lacy overshirt that will look nice with the white pants. I have a pair of black sandles, and a white purse that will go with the outfit.

I stopped by the grocery store to get some more creamer and bought 3 papaya. I love papaya, They are delicious but so expensive and I do not get them very often.

Stephen king has a new book out. I think the name of it is Blaze. It is written under Richard Bachman name. I read the forward and Stephen King said that Richard wrote it before his "death".


That is my
day sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment