Friday, July 27, 2007

210.2-Friday.

My numbers for today

10572 pedometer steps
1550 calories for today

Exercise for today
60 min. arobics
30 min, walking
10 min. stationary bike

I really had a nice day. Baby did not come today and I did miss him but I got a lot of housework done, sweeping and mopping, and dusting and laundry. So I had a full day and I am tired.

This morning before I started exercising I found a chanel called I think Daystar, It is a religious channel. The channel plays hymns and shows groups singing and also videos of nature like waterfalls and autumn trees and snow falling. It is so peaceful and pretty. So I watched that while i exercised.

We had bad storms come through here earlier, I had to unplug the computer and the electricity went off, lightning and thunder all around my house,
lol Obviously the electricity is back on now.

I did not go to the fellowship meeting at the church and I am relieved about the decision. I can't resist the food so the best thing for me is to not put myself in the situation that I would overeat.

I fixed fish tonight, I poured orange juice in a pan added some soy sauce added the fish and just let it simmer for about 8 minutes. No salt was needed and it tasted a bit like chinese cooking. It was delicious. Just add a salad and you have a very good healthy meal.

That was my day
sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment