Friday, July 20, 2007

212.8-Friday

12543 pedometer steps
1450 calories for today

Exercise was
25 minutes floor exercises and hand weights
65 minutes of pushing a lawnmower
30 minutes Leslie Sansonne WATP video
12 minutes stationary bike+4 miles

My shame-I wanted peanut butter and chocolate so I mixed some p-nut butter with some milk chocolate baking chips and ate it. Not a lot, but I sure did not see that coming and it was like someone else had control. I added the calories to my daily count.

I tried to get in a little extra exercise simply to delete some of the boo boo calories.

I mowed grass today, hard going for some reason. I usually have no problem with it but today I kept getting dizzy and my legs would start shaking. I think that eating so much fruit and vegetables is good for me BUT i am not getting near enough protein. I already know that I get dizzy when I don't get enough protein. So WHY do I do that to me? I promise myself that tomorrow I will drink 3 protein drinks, spread out through the day and I can still have fruits and veggies and not have to worry about the protein.

Drinking yummy sweet and low tea with lemon juice in it. That is so delicious.

I am going to watch AO artificial intelligence tonight. I have seen it before I think that little boy is so talented and so cute. So I will be watching for those reasons and because it is a good movie.

Thats it

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment