Saturday, July 14, 2007

212.6-Saturday

Alright 212.6 is 2 pounds more than yesterday but it is better than I thought it would be. I worked out extra hard today my pedometersteps shows that I was totally serious about working off some of those calories from last night.

19719 pedometer steps
1530 calories for today

exercise was

80 min. arobics (leslie sansonne-walk away the pounds)
60 minutes real time outside walk=close to 4 miles
10 minutes stationary bike= 3 miles
30 minutes ironing

I am very pleased with myself today. We had brought a plate home with us from last night and I ate a small amount of stuff but mostly I let dh eat it.
I had fruit and vegetable platter, and a small salad and a diet meal and 2 protein drinks and an egg white sandwich. I snacked on cauliflower and cherry tomatoes . And my new fruit of choice is papaya and a new to my grocery story peach called "saucer peach". It is a flattish type peach and the taste is a little milder than a regular peach. It is delicious. I was only able to splurge on 4 of them cause they cost 2.39 a pound. That is a little rich for our poor wallet.

Sweet dreams everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment