Monday, July 9, 2007

210.0 ---Monday

1290 calories for today
12448 pedometer steps

exercise was-
25 minutes of floor exercises and hand weights
30 minutes arobics
10 minutes stationary bike
90 minutes walking and talking while on my portable phone


Remember me telling you about going to another church. I really wanted to change and get away from my family. Well I called a dear friend and she does not want me to go so I told her a bit of what I go through with my sister and my mom and she adfised me to call the preacher.

I did and he said some things that I already had heard God tell me in my spirit. Preacher said that God had planted me there and that He had something that I needed to do for Him. I already knew God wanted me to stay there it was just that I hurt from the way I was being treated and I wanted to run away just to get away from it all. BUT it seems that I am going to have to tough it out and just hold onto God and let Him take care of the problem.

OH yeah my mom called me and apoligised to me about how she talked to me the last time we talked. So, God is moving in her heart.

I hate being hurt like this and I hate crying, but then I think of all the followers of Jesus in the old testiment. Nearly all of them were persecuted and spit on and beaten and just treated bad. But they kept on loving God and I will to and if He wants me to stay at that church then that is where I will stay.

Nothing else happend today,
The Closer comes on tv tonight and at first I thought that was a terrible show but you know it kinda grew on me. Noow I like it.

sleep well everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment