Monday, July 23, 2007

211.6-Sunday

Good morning
I missed posting here on Sun. because when baby was here overnight and he was in the bed in the computer room. I had to get out so he could go to sleep.

here is my numbers

13384 pedometer steps1495 calories
exercise was
50 minutes arobics
25 minutes floor exercises and hand weights
40 minutes walk


I went to church yesterday, the preacher sermon was on the attributes of God, it was a 2 part sermon so last night finished up his sermon.
My mom is getting weaker and weaker, I know her health is getting bad and I know that at 84 she does not have much longer to live. I am preparing myself for that time. I know it won't be much longer.
Baby is in family room watching the Wiggles on one tv and watching a dvd about the "baby einstiens singing babies" on the other tv. (I have two tv in my family room -one tv I have hooked up to a dvd player and I use it to follow mt exercise video and the other tv is hooked up to cable and I use that one to keep myself from being so very bored when I do my exercise. After you do a video a few time you do not need to listen to what is being said to be able to follow it.)
I know that sitting him in front of the tv is not a great thing to do but at least he is learning to double task. lol No- he is not very sociable when he first wakes up all he wants is some juice, his blankie and the tv and leave him alone for a little while.

His favorite game is "Igonegityou,ama"and what that means is I'm gonna get youuuu grandma. He chases me for a little while and then he plays count and he leans against the bed and counts un too tee or i is even a ine te Igit ooooo I have to hide while he counts. There is not many places a 200 pound woman can hide. Then it is my turn to find him. He does not hide he stands there and I have to pretend I don't see him while he giggles at me. Lots of exercise and loads of fun for me and him.


Wasn't that interesting!! Only in the mind of this grandma.
I promise not to talk about grandson too much.

I just broke one of my rules --I am eating my strawberries as I type this. Old habits die hard and sometime never die.But I have had one 8 ounce cup of water. yeah me- I really do not like water-I love unsweetened tea with lemon Can I PLEASE count that as water?And since strawberries is not a fork or spoon meal can i justify sitting here eating them as I type?


Talk to you all later,

No comments:

Post a Comment