Saturday, July 21, 2007

211.8-Saturday

1550 calories for today
17848 pedometer steps for today

Exercise for today
50 min. arobics
90 min pushing mower
40 min. walk
25 min. ironing

I know you probably don't think ironing should be listed as exercise, but really it is hard word cause you have to apply pressure the entire time you are moving the iron. I ironed church clothes and then I ironed our jeans , even the baby's little jean shorts . I know I do not have to but really baby just looks so precious wearing the shorts with a crease in the front of his shorts. I iron dh's and my jeans also.

I mowed this morning in the front and sides of my house and out by the road. I think it looks so tacky to go by peoples houses and their yards looks so well manicured and out by the road the grass is a foot high. I wish people would keep their dogs in their own yards. I found 3 piles of their smelly calling cards in my yard. I have nothing against dogs I do not own one because I do not want to clean up after them. I don't want to clean up after other peoples dogs either.
Actually I like cats a lot better than dogs, but my 18 yr. old cat died about 3 yrs. ago and I just can not bring myself to get another one.

I'll tell you a little secret about myself- Elle already knows-I enjoy playing video games, I have my own playstation 2 that my kids gave me for Mothers day a few yr. ago. I am probably the oldest woman in the US that plays video games, I do not know if I am ashamed to enjoy them so much or proud of the fact that I am a kid at heart. I also have a gameboy advance.

I'll tell you another secret sometimes when I don't have anything to do I like to go blog surfing. Just jump from blog to blog and sometimes I have run into stuff that if unbelievably unbelievable. lol

I ate good today probably more calories than I should have eaten but nothing that was not healthy except maybe the cheese and crackers. But not a lot of them and the cheese was good for me.

I have not seen grandbaby since wed. and I am missing him. Daughter is on vacation and they are on their way to their home right now, but she will be keeping him in the morning. Tomorrow evening she is coming over to spend the night because she has to be at work on Mon. at 6 am. It is easiest for her to just spend the night and not have to get baby out so early.

Someone gave me about 1/4 bushel of okra. I am so happy to be getting some okra. I am going to put them in the freezer in a little while.

I think that is everything that happened to me today.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment