Monday, July 2, 2007

212.2-Monday

18851 peodmeter steps
?????? calories for today. I estimate at least 2000 calories

exercise =====
50 minutes of arobics
50 ninutes of pushing mower
60 minutes of walking with dh.

I am going to divorce my dh. He knows i have a hard time saying no to chinese food. So what does he do? He says lets go get some chinese food. and I with giddy mouthwatering enthusiasm said "why yes darling that sounds just like a wonderful idea." I tried to eat moderately but I still feel I over did it. I did fill my day up with lots of exercise. The leslie video this morning and then I pushed my mower for 50 minutes and then after we got back from eating I talked him into going for a walk with me. It was at least 3 miles but I told him to check it out tomorrow and see exactly how far it is. We ate at noon and I have not eaten anything at all since then. I am so hoping that i have not put too much "calories in" me that I can not "calories out" easily.

I went to see my mom today and it was not a good visit she is getting weaker and weaker and she knows her end is coming and maybe she is wanting it and is a little frightened too. dI think I would have those emotions if it were me. God hold her close and help her over into the next world. Amen

Dh took the day off today and let me tell you it was a nice day we laughed and talked and just enjoyed each others company.

Baby is not coming tomorrow. I think I will spend the day pampering me (after I exercise) and playing final fantasy 6 on the gameboy. What a wonderful remake.

God bless us all this night and keep us safely in your hands.

Sleep well-pleasant dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment