Tuesday, July 10, 2007

210.8-Tuesday

16164 pedometer steps
1625 calories for today

exercise was
70 minutes of arobics
60 minutes walking
10 minutes stationary bike equeled 3 miles

I changed the linens on my bed today and the quest bed and I swept kitchen (did not mop, bad me), played with baby and went grocery shopping. Actually what I did was just get out with baby.

He was so cute in the grocery store. Our grocery gives free cookies to little children and grandson has gotten spoiled. When we pull into the parking lot he starts saying coo-ie and the ladies sthat work at the deli knows him and they are the ones that got him spoiled. They gave him 2 cookies this morning and we went on round shopping and everyone he passed he would hold out his 2 cookies and try to tell them that he got 2 cookies. Maybe you just had to be there to understand how comical this was. Or maybe it is just the grandmama side of me that thinks that everything he does is just toooooo cute. lol

I bought baby some M and M's and wouldn't you know that those little packages of calories jumped right into my mouth. But I decided not to beat myself up about them and what I did was just add the calories to my total and cut back on lunch. That was probably not the wisest way to handle it but I did not see any other way to keep my calories to a good level.

Gosh I never realize just how boring my days are until I start putting down what I have done all day long.

Sleep well
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment