Friday, July 6, 2007

211.2-Friday

15218 pedometer steps for today
1475 calories for today

exercise=====50 min. arobics
40 minutes pushing my mower
30 minutes walk equeled 2 miles
10 minutes stationary bike equeled 3 miles

My weight is slowly coming down. I know that I am working hard at it, and I take the synthyroid every day. And I pray to the Father above to give me strength to resist the foods that I crave, (chocolate, and chips, and nuts, in other words, lots of empty, high calorie junk foods)The Lord is good to me and he gives me the strength to resist.

I noticed today that I have some weird food issues. I fixed a really ice lunch for myself, all food that I love and filling, and delicious. Steamed broccoli, grilled squash, a diet meal, a cucumber, a sliced tomatoe. And I was eating and ralized what I was thinking as I set there enjoying the food that I was putting in my mouth. Get this friends, I was thinking of the food that I was going to eat at my next meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I was shoveling food into my mouth BUT thinking about the food I would eat in a few hours. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO ANYONE OUT THERE??????????

I worked today on the plastic canvas pattern that I want to finish by Aug. 2nd for grandbabys birthday. It is a wall hanging with abc on it and very colorful. It will help him with his A_B_C's and his colors and his counting. He is already in the high precentile for his age group. He knows almost all of his abc's and his colors and he can count. I know that he probably does not comprehend what it means but at least he is getting the basic knowledge and that means that it will be easier for him to put it all togeather.

Ghost whisperer comes on tonight and that is such a fun show. Not much else comes on.

If you are enjoying my diet struggles, if you can relate, if you have advice, then please leave me a message, OR you can just say hello.

Love you all
God bless you
Sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment